Please read the following registration terms and conditions carefully before starting the online registration. Debits to your credit card will appear as O.I.C. Srl Florence (Italy) on the registration statement.
1. AOSpine members receive a USD 150 discount on the registration fee. To benefit from the discount, you will need to become an AOSpine member before registering. Membership status will be verified by AOSpine. Be aware if your membership is not updated, the "Non member fee" will be applied.
2. Applications for the medical/research student fellows/residents registration fee should be certified by a letter from the head of the department to be uploaded directly to the on-line platform (in PDF format), stating that the applicant is a medical/research student fellow/resident at the time of registration.
3. World Bank classification 2018. Please click here to access the list of eligible countries.
4. Industry representatives: Non-clinical professionals, with interests in the spine field, but are not treating patients.
5. The accompanying person registration fee includes a badge valid for the Exhibition Opening only.
Sponsoring and exhibiting company representatives will need to register as a delegate. Such registration will allow access to all scientific sessions excluding the precourses.
The delegate registration fee includes:
* Full access to the scientific sessions and exhibition (precourses are not included)
* Admission to the lunch symposia organized by the industry
* Congress kit with the final program and further scientific material
* Congress App, including program and abstract book
* Invitation to the Exhibition Opening
* Coffee service
* Certificate of attendance
* Name badge
An email will be sent to individual participants upon completion of the registration process. This confirmation must be presented at the registration desk on-site at the congress in order to receive the congress kit and access badge.
For group registrations please contact the Registration Office OIC srl: registrationGSC2019@oic.it
All individual and group modifications, and replacement requests must be officially submitted in writing by email to the Registration Office OIC srl: registrationGSC2019@oic.it
An administrative fee of USD 50 will be applicable for modifications and name changes required after March 15, 2019.
For the replacement of a delegate, written permission from the originally-registered delegate will be required, along with full contact details of the substitution.
Any change in the registration fee, modification on VAT number or billing address, and requests of pro-forma that incur in the re-issuing of the invoice are subject to an additional USD 30 administrative fee.
All cancellation or modification requests must be officially submitted in writing by email to: O.I.C. Srl. Email: registrationGSC2019@oic.it
For cancellations received by April 15, 2019, the paid amount will be refunded with a 70% penalty reduction.
No refund will be made for cancellations received after April 15, 2019.
Please note that your registration cannot be processed without payment. You may pay by credit card or bank transfer (see details below). We strongly encourage online registrations (credit card payments only). You can choose one of the following payment methods:
For registration support please contact:
Viale G. Matteotti, 7
50121 Florence, Italy
Tel +39 055 5035 1
Fax +39 055 5035 230